iTera HA for the IBM Power Systems
You cannot afford to allow a disaster to wipe out your data or indefinitely put a halt to your business and you can’t afford to shut down operations to perform data and system maintenance. iTera high availability solution delivers a full-featured solution so your operations can keep on running instead of coming to a complete stop.
Using the most efficient replication method available for IBM servers like the Power Systems™, iTera HA maintains a complete, accurate backup of your data and applications. It switches users to that backup whenever the primary system becomes unavailable or you need to perform system maintenance.
This solution is affordable especially for small and mid-size companies. It’s easy to manage; it’s highly automated, and self-monitoring.
iTera HA replicates all essential objects on your production systems – programs, data areas, data queues, IFS, user profiles, device configurations, spool files, triggers, constraints, Websphere MQ and more. The advanced technology automatically discovers and corrects data integrity problems in real-time, eliminating the need to resynchronize entire objects if an out-of-sync condition is detected. If your data isn’t accurate, then it isn’t available.
The rewards of iTera HA:
- Dramatically reduces planned and unplanned downtime costs.
- Raise customer, supplier and employee satisfaction levels by ensuring required service levels by ensuring required service levels of business-critical applications.
- Ensure compliance with data protection availability regulations.
- Protect switch-readiness and data accuracy with self-healing autonomic processes.
- Minimize the high availability administrative burden – typically reducing the total monitoring and administration time to just a few minutes a day.
Please click here for white paper on Why organizations should consider High Availability.