If you are currently running a Power7 or below, it is highly recommended that you take action now!
This webinar will discuss IBM’s recent Power9 announcement, security vulnerabilities, and Disaster Recovery (DR) and High Availability (HA) options for iSeries customers.
If you need help answering any of the following questions and/or have any interest in these areas, then please attend this webinar
- What do you need to know about the recent IBM Power9 Announcement?
- What is the IBM i support roadmap?
- How do I protect my current IBM server against known security vulnerabilities?
- When does IBM discontinue hardware and/or software maintenance on my Power System?
- What are the components of a HA/DR solution and when do you need it?
- How can HA/DR solutions improve your IT resilience and allow your applications to remain active 24×7?
- Is your current Disaster/Recovery plan adequate?
Can’t make this date and time? Please contact us.