Maximum Computer Systems, Inc. – Ronkonkoma, NY
Located in Ronkonkoma, New York, we are a leading systems integration provider, focused on developing effective business software solutions for the wholesale distribution industry. We are seeking a Junior Consultant to join our team to assist in the implementation and execution NetSuite installations. Primary responsibilities will be assisting customers with new software implementations, training, upgrades and support. This position will be exposed to working with cutting edge technologies to deliver high quality solutions to our customers. With over 25 years in business, our company is expanding and we are seeking a candidate with understanding of technical software, who is willing to learn new technologies and must be able to learn quickly.
- Oracle – NetSuite ERP technical implementations
- Perform onsite implementation, training and post go-live support activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems for installed customers
- Research and recommend SuiteApps to support customer requirements
- Prepare demo and sales materials and training guides
- Analyze customer requirements and develop statements of work for existing customers
- Suggest new software solutions and services to customers based on personal interaction
- Create documents for new implementations
- Internal NetSuite support – help desk, internal project management and execution
- Assist in the sales cycle in a technical pre-sales support role
Desired Skills and Other Requirements:
- NetSuite experience required
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite customization and reporting tools
- Solid understanding of SuiteBuilder, SuiteBundler, SuiteFlow required
- SuiteScript, Web Services a plus
- Understanding of ERP, CRM, eCommerce and Integration Software Solutions
- Ability to analyze business processes and transform into technical solutions
- Cross Functional expertise in wholesale distribution
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Solid understanding of system integration concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent technical discipline a plus.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a corporate IT department is desirable.
- Experience with Wholesale Distribution is desirable, but not required.
Some Travel Required ~15-20%
No agencies, please.
MCS Suite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment, as MCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local