Macrium is data backup and recovery software that’s designed to protect your critical business data from system failures. Easy-to-use, cost-saving and reliable, the Macrium user interface features intuitive wizards that allow you to quickly access backup and restoration functions.
Long gone are the days where small to medium-sized businesses had simple IT environments. Today’s modern businesses have complex technology infrastructure and diverse products to update, manage and maintain, which means more room for error and disaster.
Macrium offers robust archiving, backup, snapshot, replication, disaster recovery and business continuity features and capabilities to ensure that your data lives in more than one location and is always there when you need it. With super fast compression and disk cloning capabilities, Macrium ensure that key business information is stored efficiently and without virtually any loss. In a world where consumer demands continue to grow exponentially, downtime whether planned or unplanned is a business killer. Don’t miss opportunities; protect your business and get it up and running in no time in the event of disaster. Macrium reflect’s UI, and capabilities make it a powerful tool for data recovery. Data loss could spell disaster for your business, and Macrium reflect is exactly what you need to be protected from it.
Macrium Software is a solution for Networking
Macrium with MCS
Macrium with MCS
Macrium solutions are agile and can adapt as your business priorities change. At MCS, we work with you to define the type of protection your business needs, how you can reduce costs, and what type of data recovery plan works best with your existing technology infrastructure as well as the areas that need modernization. As a reseller, we can provide local expert data backup support remotely or onsite. We also offer centralized management to empower you to easily and efficiently monitor data system backups and avoid disaster by catching issues and errors early.
- Click Here to view the Macrium Reflect Overview Video
Capabilities & Features
Macrium Reflect UI & Specs Key features include:
- Microsoft Windows Pre-installation Environment offering support for more devices, including USB, USB 3.0, CD, DVD or Boot Menu
- Simplifies the management of backup chains; traditional GFS backup template has been pre-configured with monthly, weekly, daily activities and retention rules
- Continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups; your oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single, synthetic delta
- Directly convert a Macrium System Image file into a running VM; instant boot of failed systems for business continuity
- Create images of whole disks or selected partitions to restore operating systems or data volumes without the need to reinstall
- Create incremental and differential backups from a full backup
- Backup multiple collections of files and folders from different volumes, including NTFS permissions and access control lists
- Specify multiple inclusion and exclusion masks for file and folder backups to ensure that only the data you need is included
- Direct copy one dark disk to another without having to create an image file first
- Change reorder and resize partitions as they are restored
- Restore Windows operating systems to dissimilar hardware with ReDeploy, a simple, intuitive user interface
- Easily browse backups by mounting images in Windows explorer
- Use backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files to include them in your own workflow process
- Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list of alternate backup locations.
- Add comments to backups to further identify and clarify what a backup is for or what data it contains
- Send backup completion status email notifications
- Store common backup tasks in definition files so that they can be executed in a script, as scheduled tasks or from desktop shortcuts.
- Manage the amount of disk space used by specifying how many backup sets to retain
- Three levels of data encryption: 128, 192 and 256-bit encryption
- Add password protection to a backup to prevent unauthorized access to your data
- Verify backups as they are either created or at a later date to ensure backups are in working order
- Support for the latest UEFI motherboards with GPT booting
Benefits & Results
Key benefits include:
- Simple and effective software solution for secure disk imaging and recovery
- Super fast recovery times so your business isn’t losing out
- Intuitive interface and user-friendly dashboard makes software easy to use
- Centralized backup and recovery management for added efficiency; reduce the risk of data loss and planned and unplanned downtime
- Simplified detection and management of PCs and servers on local network
- Easy backup scheduling and repository configuration
- More efficient way to save incremental backup files; delta indexes only contain a list of changed blocks of the incremental itself
- Advanced delta detection technology can rapidly recover data from single or multiple backups; restore times cut by 90% or more
- Preloaded with templates for traditional or incremental forever plans; option to create your own custom plan
- SSD optimization provides enhanced performance and longevity
- Industry-leading compression technology conserves valuable disk space
- Drag and drop user interface with intuitive wizards and fast access to key functions for backup and restoration
Download Free Trial
Download Free Trial
To review the Macrium Reflect for Business, please download here.
To review the Macrium Central Management Console, please download here.